Sunday, December 23, 2007

Life is Rough

Actually, the last couple of days have been pretty bad. Ella cries at the slightest "no". Yesterday she had low grade fever and rash, primarily on her hands and feet with a bit on her trunk. No, I don't think it's Hand, Foot, and Mouth. It seems to come and go. This morning she was up at 4:30, wide awake and ready to play. Later she took her her usual, 3 hour nap. It's now almost 11:00 at night and she's still awake. I drove around with her for almost an hour and and she whined almost the whole time. I tried rocking her and she cried, I tried teething gel and she cried. I'm at a loss. Is it too little sleep, too much sleep, too much chaos? Last night we left her with Rob's mother, Nancy, and her boyfriend, Bob. Is it revenge?

It seems that Ella refused to go to bed for Nancy and kept whining and pointing to the door. Nancy brought her downstairs where Bob was watching TV. Ella then LET Bob take her back up to her room and put her down for the night. Maybe I should have given him Ella duty tonight. It seems he has the magic touch.

These photos were taken right before we walked out the door last night. I don't think Ella even noticed us leaving.


No comments: