Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ella's Birthday....

Ella's turning two on the 23rd so Mom and I decided to have a celebratory gathering. AFTER I invited about twelve children and eight adults Mom asked me if I had heard of the child's party rule? My response was "What rule?" It seems that the number of children you invite is supposed to age of your child. I guess I was planning for Ella's seventh birthday and not her second. We had a house full. It was total chaos. We blew up a couple of pools and Ella's lips turned blue after about three hours in the water. She was so cold she was shaking and she still refused to get out until we offered her cake. It was an exhausting but great day!





2 comments:

Nathan said...

Happy (almost) birthday Ella Bella! We hope to visit you all soon.

Jenny said...

Happy, happy birthday, dear Ella Bella! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!! We love you! Jenny, Eric, Chance, Grace, Gracie, Ruthie