Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers!!

Rob left at 0530 today for a couple of days so last night he had Ella sign a card for me. I was waiting in her room to read her books and she comes in and our conversation went something like this ...

Ella: "Mama, I bought you a present. It's Tinkerbell! Happy Birthday!!"
Me: "Tinkerbell?"
Ella: "Yeah Mama! I made it for your Birthday. Happy Birthday!"

It seems that all presents are for Birthdays. So, when I woke up today I got to open my singing Tinkerbell card from Ella and my singing monkey card from Rob. I can't seem to get "Put the Lime in the Coconut" out of my head. Thanks Rob!!

Ella and I had an almost perfect day! We woke up, went to 'nastics, came home, took an early nap together, went to the beach, couldn't seem to drag ourselves out of the water and are going to take the dogs for a walk when it cools down a bit. If Daddy had been here it would been perfect.

Ella's Supermodel pose...

No comments: