Thursday, January 18, 2007

New to This



Forgive me, I’m new to this. I never thought I'd have the time or the energy for a Blog but my life has changed dramatically in the last few months. The birth of “Ella Bella” has made me a bit crazy and quite sleep deprived. Last night the little charmer was up, almost hourly, screeching at the top of her lungs. So much for sleeping through the night. Can a 3+ month old have night terrors? Because of the crazy sleep schedule I’m now up at midnight and she has been sleeping peacefully for the last 3 hours. I’m not holding my breath; she’ll be up any minute. As my friend Amy says I’m “in the sleep obsessed stage.” How can one be obsessed with something one gets so little of?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very neat

amy said...

I love that you started this blog! We are looking forward to the updates and pictures of Miss Ella and her dog and cat friends (and her parents). As I am the Amy referenced in the post I must say the sleep obsessive phase in our household has turned into the 10 month-old teething and "regressive" phase...where the child needs to practice all his new skills (crawling and standing) in the middle of the night! Very cute, actually, but not very much fun at 3am!!!!

Anonymous said...

The obsessions come when you can't attain a thing or state of being ....
Things do get better, you'll see.