Monday, January 29, 2007

UUUGGGGHHHHHH

OK, it's 1:30 am and "Ella Bella" isn't so bella right now. She's decided that it's wide awake time. She's fussing a little in her crib and then grinning when I walk into the room. she wants me to pick her up and play with her. She has her Binky and she just ate. She currently is rubbing Seymore and fussing. It would all be very cute if I could only go back to sleep. Twenty minutes ago she decided that it was time to practice rolling over. What ever else would one do in the wee hours? She kept rolling from back to side to belly. She'd then fuss until I rolled her back to her back so she could do it all over again. Anyone want to babysit?

1 comment:

amy said...

ummmm....Ike likes to practice crawling and STANDING during the middle of the night. It's normal and will be really funny thinking back on it in a few years. But at 1:30am it isn't so fun!!!! I hear ya, girl!