Thursday, August 30, 2007

When Daddy gets you ready for bed...

Every night Rob gives Ella a bath and then gets her dressed for bed. I then read her a book and put her down for the night (or the next few hours.) The last two nights Rob has reached into her PJ drawer and come up some interesting outfits. It's a good thing he doesn't usually dress her in the morning.

This was yesterday's outfit. Notice the fit? I won't even begin to address the matching issue.
















This was tonight's outfit. See the tag? Rob suggested I just cut it off so her shirt would be on frontwards.



(Eric B. no, the bars are not a portent of Ella's adult abode.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know another Dad and Elizabeth knows him well, who taught his son that after his nightly bath to dress for school. Thent hey could be up and out without a hassle in the morning.

Dads do it diffrerently but they get the job done!

Nathan said...

Yes, I agree - the job does get done and she looks quite comfortable!

I have Zadie sitting on my lap and when she saw Ella she let out several loud, "Awwwwwws". I told her it was Ella and she has resumed with LLLLLLLLLLLLA LLLLLLLLA.

Jenny said...

I've read and looked at this post a few times because it makes me laugh each time!! Oh, and Eric's glad to hear that the bars won't be in Ella's future.
Jen