Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rough night...

It seems that something viral going around here in Hawaii. Last night Ella threw up on her favorite bear. Then she woke at 3 am hungry and wide awake so we were up for a couple of hours. I checked my email and found my daycare provider cancelled on me. The good thing about the night is that I got some things done and spoke to a friend in Charleston at 10 am her time. I'm still in search of a nanny if anyone is interested. It would be @ 4 hours of childcare a day and the rest of the time you can play to your heart's content.

The bear's drying after a couple of spins in the wash, it's now almost 11 am, and I need to go wake Ella.


Aunt Nancy's bear (pre yesterday)

1 comment:

amy said...

I'd like to come be your nanny. It's snowing here today...March 27th...need to get out of here!!!!!!!!