Monday, May 21, 2007

Good news... We're moving!


Thursday night we got the call! We have housing! I'm so thrilled! It's got the requisite central air, fenced yard and no airplanes. To top it off, the landlords aren't NUTS! I'll miss having the beach so close but we live in Hawaii. A beach is never far away.

It isn't exactly what we were hoping for but I'd move into a shack if it had the above mentioned things. It's a 1,700sq ft townhouse that's going to feel like a mansion after our 1,100sq feet. There's a two car garage so no one will be mailing pictures of my car parked in the neighbor's space. The community center with pools, gym, and kids play area is supposed to be done by next April and will be a short walk. Of course, I shouldn't hold my breath since they won't finish the housing we were supposed to move into next month for another year.

We'll be closer to Honolulu and we'll have room for lots of hint visitors hint.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this picture. This and the picture of the peanut butter cornbread. Must be a Southern recipe...

Anonymous said...

Hints taken ... we'll be there late September / early October. Get the couch ready! :)

- Kelley B
(we miss y'all ... big big hugs and kisses to all of you!)