Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My new toy...


Apparently Bailey found a day with Ella's toys quite exhausting. As you all can see, she crashed out on Squishy Turtle and Friends. It's tough work reading a book if you're a Labrador!

My Mother's Day gift was a Nikon camera, quite the toy, I tell you. I think Rob was feeling guilty about the new computer and his new 47" LCD TV. Well, it arrived Monday and I still haven't had the chance to read the manual. If Ella sees the camera or the manual she attempts to eat them so it's put a bit of a damper in my learning. I have taken a few photos and I think it's going to be a ton of fun to play with. My next project is to find a class to take.

I was taking photos of Ella earlier today and Jake came over and gave the lens a quick swipe with his tongue. GREAT!! Nothing like dog saliva on your new camera lens.

No comments: