Friday, October 5, 2007

They're ONLY Crocs!

Rob and I were at Costco earlier today where they have Crocs for $21.99. I admit, I went over to the display to try on a pair. Yes, they are VERY comfortable. While I was hypnotized by the myriad of colors I heard a conversation between mother (around age 65) and daughter (around age 42) and it went something like this...

Mother: "Look at all their Crocs. They have PINK!"

Daughter: (trying on a pair of black ones): "I'm going to get a pair but what color do you thing I should get?"

Mother: "Oh, the purple. They're classier"

CLASSY??? What!!! They have to be some of the ugliest shoes EVER. I know, I know, they're comfortable and great for the beach/pool/lake/boat. They're still UGLY! Anyone who convinced otherwise is delusional. Feel free to wear them to your heart's content but KNOW that they are ugly and CERTAINLY not classy (except maybe on small children).

Now, if only they had had some in my size because my Uggs are a bit warm for Hawaii.

No comments: