Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update

Well, Rob took off today, and I do mean that literally. He's going to Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bandar Seri Begawan. He left with all of a backpack and hanging bag for three weeks of travel. There was even room left in backpack for presents. I think I know, that was a less than subtle hint. We miss him already. Ella and I took the dogs on a nice long walk this evening all by ourselves. Poor us! I can't whine too much. Mom will be here in a couple of days.

I promised Rob I'd try to post pretty regularly so you'll be bombarded with photos over the next few weeks. So...
JUST GET OVER IT!

Check out the nice shiner. No comments on our parenting skills please!















Isn't bath time fun?















Boy is that camera irritating!















I have no idea what she's looking for in there.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

In the picture with her smiling she looks like Grammy Gigi!!