Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I couldn't help it.














This morning I was eating my Grape-Nuts in front of the computer with Ella next to me in her Exersaucer. She began to whine and when I looked over at her she was practically smacking her lips. With every one of my bites she would open and close her mouth. When I put my spoon near her mouth she started jerking her arms in excitement and opened her mouth. I was planning on waiting for Rob's return to start solids but I didn't think I would be able to eat in in the interim. So tonight, with my parents participating via Skype, I watered down some sweet potatoes and gave Ella a few bites. The baby food to formula ratio was 1:2 and I mixed up @1 Tbsp. The majority of it ended up on Ella instead of in Ella but she thought it was great fun.

Does anyone have any organic baby food suggestions? I'm not ready to make my own yet.

2 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Funny Ella, she has this look like what the heck is she doing to me! LOL I can't wait till this weekend when we can video her for Rob!

Anonymous said...

That baby girl wants to skip this "baby stage" and move right into little girl. Don't blink! :)