Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Better night last night


Two nights ago it was COLD. Yes, I can can see all of you rolling your eyes. Fine, it was cold for Hawaii. It was probably in the low 60s in Ella's room and she seems to be brewing a cold. During one of her wakings I noticed that her hands were like Popsicles. So, yesterday I went shopping for winter PJs. Yes, yes, more eye rolling. Have any of you ever shopped for winter PJs, in Hawaii, in April? I thought not! It was a near impossible task. After three stores I found ONE pair in her size at Old Navy. Last night I bundled her up; socks, hat, onesie, PJs, and blanket. I pulled out the futon in her room. When she woke at 3:00 with her Popsicles, we cuddled on the futon. It took her only a few minutes to settle down and fall back asleep all nice and toasty warm. I woke up this morning to a grinning face and small fingers exploring my nose.

2 comments:

amy said...

Sweet! If they fingers-in-the-nose thing gets too annoying then put some socks on her hands! Love the hat!!!

amy said...

Sweet! Love the hat! IF her fingers-in-the-nose gets annoying then put some socks on her hands!!!