Sunday, April 8, 2007

Did you know you can Dyson a dog?

Today, in celebration of Rob's impending return, I bought a Dyson . Quite the celebration wouldn't you say? Our last vacuum was almost five years old and not working so well. It did a whole lot of moving hair and dirt around the room and not much picking it up. Ella's about to start crawling and I was getting a bit freaked out about the amount of hair on the floor. I did a bit of research on line, about three hours worth, and settled on either the Dyson or the Kenmore Direct Drive. Since we had a Kenmore I decided to try the Dyson. Those of you who know me well know how much I hate to clean!!! I brought the Dyson home and tackled our 12x12 piece of carpet, I had the canister almost 2/3 full by the time I was finished. I've never had so much fun doing housework. I decided to try to Dyson the dogs. Bailey was having none of it. Jake was a bit reluctant but with some coaxing (my grabbing his collar and holding him still) he tolerated the experience. Talk about dog hair! One of my friends talks about vacuuming her stove on her blog but she never talks about vacuuming the dogs. What a novel experience.

Where are middle name suggestions? Jenny's having those babies any day now.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks someone for paying attention!! These are from my mom.

Chance Erik

Grace Jennifer
Grace Elizabeth