Thursday, April 12, 2007

Six month check


Yesterday Ella had her six month check and vaccines. She's still a tank at a whopping 19lbs and 28in. Apparently she's 90% for weight and 97+% for height. I have no idea where this large child came from. I'd wonder if there was some sort of mix up at the infertility clinic if she didn't make the same irritating throat scratching noise her father does.

As you can see, she's warmed up to her father quite well. I've never heard her laugh as much as she does with him. I think she has decided he's there solely for her personal amusement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is so sweet, it made me tear up...I can't wait to see Kade with our little girl!

Nathan said...

We understand the big baby thing! Zadie's cousin who is three months younger is about the same size (well a little bigger).