Friday, April 6, 2007

YEAH!!! ROB'S IN GUAM!!

Yep, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train. Maybe we'll get him back this month after all.

I'm looking for middle name suggestions. My oldest friend (we met at the age of two) and her husband are due with twins and have a rather long German last name that starts with a B. They've choosen Chance and Grace for the first names but need middle names. I, of course, am voting for Grace Elizabeth. Jenny's voting for Chance Leo (after her grandfather). Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

amy said...

I'm partial to middle names with a family origin. Since the boy is getting one...are there any nice female family names? I love Leo, by the way.

Nathan said...

When is Rob expected to be home? I bet you guys are thrilled!

P.S. We're booking our tickets for Florida this week, and we discussed with Sparky and Jane today about going to Hawaii next Spring - like March or April 2008.

We want to go with them because:

A. it would be fun!
B. more hands to help with Zadie!
C. it would be fun!

We love you guys - hope you had a great Easter!

Elizabeth said...

Rob is expected home last Thursday. I know the tense isn't right but that's how it is/was. We're starting to wonder if he's ever returning. He says tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it.

Elizabeth said...

I couldn't log in to leave a comment, but my Baby Name Wizard says:

Chance: Trenton,Drake, Colby, Ty(ler), Chandler
Grace: Daisy, Emma, Julia, Sophia, Amelia

Dania